(876) 619-7392

Give us a call


Send us a message

Government of Jamaica   

Select the form you wish to complete

Which SEZ Status should you apply for


A company may apply for Developer status if the intention is to establish, manage, maintain and operate as the landlord of an SEZ. A single entity operator must apply for Developer status. The Developer is the company that will be entering into a master-concession or a licence-agreement with the Authority.


Refers to a company which conducts business in the Zone under a sub-concession agreement with a Developer.

Zone User

Means a company providing services to Developers or Occupants within an SEZ. This could include restaurant or manpower services. A Zone User does not benefit from the SEZ fiscal incentives.

MSME Occupants

This is a company operating under a sub-concession agreement under the MSME classification as prescribed by the Authority.