Which Form Should I Complete

  • Developer – a company may apply for Developer status if the intention is to establish, manage, maintain and operate as the landlord of an SEZ. A single entity operator must apply for Developer status. The Developer is the company that will be entering into a master-concession or a licence-agreement with the Authority.
  • Occupant – refers to a company which conducts business in the Zone under a sub-concession agreement with a Developer.
  • Zone User – means a company providing services to Developers or Occupants within an SEZ. This could include restaurant or manpower services. A Zone User does not benefit from the SEZ fiscal incentives.
  • MSME Occupant – this is a company operating under a sub-concession agreement under the MSME classification as prescribed by the Authority.
  • Relocation – Any company seeking to move from one location to another must complete a relocation form.
  • Expansion – Any company which intends to grow their operations, that is, if they require additional space to their existing structure they must complete an Expansion Form.